Website Manager & Developer
To apply please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Innereactive’s Website Development Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Client Relations.
We are looking for an individual who is prepared to grow both personally and professionally because, without individual growth, we won’t experience company growth. We invest in our people because we believe that is the best way to invest in the company. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their career.
As a small and powerful team, you will be leading a department of one, yourself! We are looking for a full-time employee with a Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years of experience (agency preferred) to lead the creation of new client websites, maintain all existing client websites, and perform maintenance on our hosting platform as needed.
WordPress is the primary CMS we use to provide our Innereactive clients with professional and modern websites, all tailored to their unique preferences and needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of current HTML/CSS/PHP coding language, an ability to problem-solve issues and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, and be able to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field as well as at least four years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Have a strong internal customer service attitude
- Have exceptional communication, both orally and in writing, and listening skills
- Have strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with excellent attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and proposing solutions
- Able to maintain composure under pressure and adapt quickly and comfortably to shifts in priorities while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and responsiveness
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and team-player mentality
- Have a willingness to learn new skills as necessary
- Have a working knowledge of Mac software
- Have a proven ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive data and information
- Have a high level of ethics, integrity, and reliability
- Must be a Michigan resident and be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa.
- Management of all aspects of the company’s Linux/Plesk based website hosting platform, domain management, and third-party plugins including features, billing, updates.
- Manage full WordPress website process from scope & quoting, staging setup, launch, post launch updates, platform updates, and troubleshooting management.
- Communicate accurate project status, timelines, and information with account managers or clients as applicable.
- Evaluate and critique all completed WordPress websites prior to client presentation
Innereactive is a remote company open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. While this is a remote position, applicants must be a resident of the state of Michigan.
Compensation and Perks
At Innereactive, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the standard Innereactive benefits package including life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off. You even get your birthday as a paid day off!
We offer a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, receive the occasional massage, and enjoy a number of company-sponsored outings. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.